GBUZ NO "Pavlovskaya Central District Hospital" has been operating since December 6, 1994. The head of the organization is the head physician Alexander Maslagin. Legal address of GBUZ NO "Pavlovskaya СRB": - 606103, Nizhny Novgorod region, Pavlovsky district, the city of Pavlovo, st. Sovetskaya street, 24.
The first Pavlovsk public (community-zemstvo) hospital was built and opened in 1896 at the expense of residents of the district as a free hospital for all members of the Pavlovsk peasant society. In 1931, the Pavlovsk hospital no longer met the requirements of the time, so the construction of a new central district hospital was started. During the Great Patriotic War, one of the units of the largest military hospital No. 1743 was located on the basis of the Pavlovsk Central Hospital. In 2012, a new modern building was opened to provide emergency and planned specialized medical care.
There are 317 round-the-clock beds in the hospital of GBUZ NO Pavlovskaya Central District Hospital. Equipped with 8 operating rooms.
- CARDIOLOGICAL, including for patients with acute coronary syndrome;
- NEUROLOGICAL, including for patients with impaired cerebral circulation;
- SURGICAL, including purulent-surgical, urological, otorhinolaryngological, gynecological beds, beds for patients with vascular diseases, pediatric surgery;
- ONCOLOGICAL, including for polychemotherapy;
- TRAUMATOLOGICAL, including an injury center for victims of road accidents, neurosurgical beds;
- DEPARTMENT OF ANESTHESIOLOGY AND REANIMATION;
- INFECTIOUS OFFICE.
High-tech minimally invasive laparoscopic surgeries are performed on abdominal organs, endoscopic surgeries for urological patients, surgery for oncological diseases, polychemotherapy for oncopathology, arthroplasty of the hip joints, arthroscopic surgical interventions, assistance in the primary vascular department for acute coronary blood circulation and patients. There is a laboratory equipped with modern equipment, conducting clinical, biochemical, bacteriological studies.
Leading medical specialists:
- Nikolay Komarov - Doctor of Medical Sciences, head of the surgical department, the highest qualification category, member of the Dissertation Council at Ryazan State Medical University, part-time professor of the Department of Public Health and Health with a course in social hygiene and public health organization FPDO RSMU them. Academician I.P. Pavlova, B.A. Nizhny Novgorod Region Prize Laureate Queen. Awarded with the badge "Excellence in Health Care".
- Karov Sergey Mikhailovich - head of the cardiology and primary vascular departments, the highest qualification category,
- Shuvalova Elena Mikhailovna - head of the neurological department, the highest qualification category,
- Anatoly Vitalyevich Lobanov - Head of the Oncology Department, the highest qualification category,
- Maslagin Arkady Sergeevich - head of the trauma department, the highest qualification category.
2. List of medical services provided
You can familiarize with the full list of the rendered services in the presented price list.
3. Rules for the provision of medical assistance to foreign citizens in the territory of the Russian Federation
1. These Rules determine the procedure for providing medical assistance to foreign citizens in the territory of the Russian Federation.
2. Medical assistance to foreign citizens temporarily residing (temporarily) or permanently residing in the Russian Federation is provided by medical and other organizations carrying out medical activities, regardless of their legal form, as well as by individual entrepreneurs engaged in medical activities (hereinafter referred to as medical organizations) .
3. Emergency medical care for sudden acute diseases, conditions, exacerbation of chronic diseases that pose a threat to the patient’s life, is provided to foreign citizens by medical organizations free of charge.
4. Foreign citizens who are insured in accordance with the Federal Law "On Compulsory Medical Insurance in the Russian Federation" are entitled to free medical care under compulsory medical insurance.
5. Ambulance, including specialized ambulance, medical assistance is provided to foreign citizens in case of diseases, accidents, injuries, poisonings and other conditions requiring urgent medical intervention.
The medical organizations of the state and municipal health systems provide this medical assistance to foreign citizens free of charge.
6. Emergency medical care (with the exception of emergency, including specialized emergency medical care) and a planned form is provided to foreign citizens in accordance with agreements on the provision of paid medical services or voluntary medical insurance agreements and (or) concluded in favor of foreign citizens referred to in paragraph 4 of these Rules, contracts in the field of compulsory medical insurance.
7. Medical assistance in a planned form is provided subject to the written submission by a foreign citizen of a guarantee of fulfillment of an obligation to pay the actual cost of medical services or to prepay medical services based on the estimated volume of the provision of these services (with the exception of cases of medical care in accordance with paragraph 4 of these Rules), as well as the necessary medical documentation (extract from the medical history, data from clinical, radiological, laboratory and other studies) When it is available.
8. After completing the treatment of a foreign citizen, an extract from medical documentation is sent to his address or to the address of a legal or natural person representing the interests of a foreign citizen, in agreement with the specified citizen, indicating the period of medical care in the medical organization, as well as the measures taken for prevention, diagnosis , treatment and medical rehabilitation.
Medical documentation sent from the Russian Federation to another state is filled in in Russian.
9. Invoices for actually rendered medical care within 10 days after the end of treatment are sent by a medical organization to a foreign citizen or legal or natural person representing the interests of a foreign citizen, unless otherwise provided by the contract in accordance with which it was rendered (for except in the case of medical care in accordance with paragraph 4 of these Rules).
10. Disputes related to the provision of medical care or untimely payment of invoices for actually provided medical care are resolved in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
11. If an international treaty of the Russian Federation establishes a different procedure for the provision of medical assistance to foreign citizens, the rules of the international treaty apply.
4. Contact Information
606103, Nizhny Novgorod Region, Pavlovo, Sovetskaya St., 24
State Budgetary Institution of Health of the Nizhny Novgorod Region "Pavlovskaya Central District Hospital"
Phone of medical organization:
+7 (831-71) 5-25-46